Using mobile apps on our smartphones has become an indispensable part of our daily lives. Almost all practices of our daily routine are transformed into deals and transactions handled by mobile apps. In such a digitalised world, the developers of apps are working continuously to make the user experience on their mobile much better. A positive user experience mostly depends on how functional and how aesthetic the user interface is. Creating a successful combination of these two points is not so easy. However, there are several beautifully designed mobile apps which prove that it is not impossible.
Simple, Practical, Quick Yet Beautiful: Distinguished Mobile Apps
It is so essential for a mobile app to have a simple design, clear instructions and an elegant user interface. However, it needs to be practical and easy to use as well. Here is the list of the most popular, design-based mobile apps which gain customer appreciation:
- Musement: People prefer this app because of its extensive and distinct suggestions on their travel spots. People can find answers to what to do, where to eat and how to explore the city that they are visiting with this colourful and practical app.
- Fabulous: This app offers users suggestions on how to keep their motivation up all day long. It has an animated user interface which directs people’s attention to drink more water, eat healthy food and do some physical exercise.
- Aura: This meditation app is famous for having a relaxing user interface while directing people how to calm down their mind and concentrate on what they should be working on.
- Fontbook: If you are curious about the magical world of typography, this app offers you great a tremendous typographic reference tool.
- Quick: This app possesses a user-friendly interface strengthened with photos uploaded by the users. With Quick app, users can create stunning text overlays on the images while using distinct typography offered by the app.